Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I went on vacation for a few days and was not able to write down everything that I ate, but here are some things I remember eating:

Morning:
-oatmeal w/fruit
-scrambled eggs w/melon
-some of the worst coffee I have ever tasted
-oj
-oatmeal

Lunch:
-very good hummus
-tuna fish
-protein bars
-a good meaty chili that had chunks of beef in it rather than ground beef
-chicken soup
-tomato soup
-salads of various kinds
-cooked broccoli

Dinner:
-pork chops in a salty sauce
-cooked broccoli (this was served at nearly every meal)
-white meat turkey w/gravy
-several beers (there were good beers but for some reason I kept drinking Bud Lights)
-an enchilada

That is all I remember of things I ate on my vacation. Today I have eaten so far:

Morning:
-yogurt w/oat bran, raspberries and blueberries
-coffee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home