Thursday, November 02, 2006

Remember when I used to update this blog?

Here's what I ate today - for old times' sake:

Morning:
-red pepper
-green tea
-eggs

Lunch:
-salad with lettuce mix, cucumber, green pepper, tomato, broccoli, purple cabbage, egg, tuna, feta, sunflower seeds, craisins

Dinner:
-yogurt w/ oat bran and raspberries
-avocado
-turkey burger

There it is, folks! If for some reason you have been checking back here every day looking for a new entry, then God help you and I am very sorry.

Oh, I have been getting a series of exertion headaches. They do not make me happy. That's about it I guess. Tune in next time for another exciting entry! Who knows when it may happen again!

5 Comments:

Blogger jesse said...

woot! I love to know what you eat!

12:26 PM  
Blogger beth said...

try to do this more....and i guess i am not going to a red sox game tonight am's i?

1:54 PM  
Blogger beth said...

i suggest you write more becuase my work duties have been completed and i am very bored. i would like to know what you ate. and when will i get a free free range hamburger? huh?

8:55 AM  
Blogger beth said...

hi. e is beth and beth is e. write more griffith. i can speak for you when i say that you need a creative outlet in your life and this blog is it.
also, dude, i dont know why but i have a sensation that my left side is resting atop something that is burning, like perhaps the under the couch something is burning, so i am going to check on that now.

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We would love to know what everyone ate today at www.alliatetoday.com!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home