Monday, July 11, 2005

Geez, I missed last Friday, too. I had another fancy dinner on Friday: tapas. So of course there were like 15 different things. I remember eating rabbit, and thinking it was good, which surprised me. Also I drank probably 7 or 8 drinks, including some sangria, which was kind of bitter, actually. Not a good batch. Anyway, lots of delicious fatty food.

This weekend:
-omelettes w/ garlic snakes, broccoli, feta cheese, red and green salsas
-tuna
-apples
-turkey and quinoa chili w/ zuccini
-big salads w/ spinach, cucumber, tomato and hummus
-nachos
-ben and jerry's brownie batter ice cream (small bowl)
-mixed nuts
-trader joe's flax chips
-fish oil

I think I drank nearly every day last week. Let's see if we can replace some of those with vegetables this week.

Today Morning:
-oatmeal w/ protein powder and frozen blueberries
-iced coffee
-protein bar

Lunch:
-Spinach salad w/ egg, bacon, cerry tomato, onion, and honey dijon mustard
-tuna fish sandwich
-green tea
-fish oil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home