Friday, August 05, 2005

Ok, I am not doing as well as I would like in updating this. I will try to be better for the sake of whatever poor soul may be interested.

Morning Food Roundup (last couple days):
-oatmeal w/ protein stuff and frozen berries. I should just write a small program that automatically fills this in.
-coffee (new kinds of coffees recently. rainforest nut, belgian chocolate nut, and hazelnut. I'm into nutty coffees now)

Lunch Roundup:
-chicken kabbo salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, falafel, hummus, chicken and tahini sauce. I've had this like 3 times this week because once I forgot my money and they just gave it to me for free so I went back twice out of guilt and gratitude and to pay them back. It's a damn good salad though so I'm not puting myself out or anything.
-spinach salad with spinach, ground turkey and orange sesame dressing
-chicken parmesean sandwich. one of those sandwiches you buy in the convenience store. completely unimpressive. noteworthy in its lack of charm. why do I keep getting this sandwich? I do not really like it yet I am helpless to resist.

Dinner Roundup:
-didn't have dinner last night, unless you count peanuts eaten at the movies. Did have 5 beers, however. 2 Bud Light, 3 Schlitz.
-omelette w/ spinach, broccoli and cheese
-tuna salad w/ lettuce, tuna, and balsamic vinagrette dressing
-fish oil

2 Comments:

Blogger jesse said...

sounds delicious, man. If I could have one meal, it would be your lunch. Eating healthy does not appear to mean things aren't tasty.
cheers.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Griff said...

healthy food tends to taste better anyway. if only there was a way to make beer a little healthier i'd be in good shape.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home